Watch this video of Noble Manhattan’s founder and CEO Gerard ODonovan. Listen and watch him give a brief 10 Minute graphical description of what it means exactly to be a Licensed Distributor or a Strategic Partner.
Would you like to work with Noble Manhattan Coaching, promoting and delivering professional coach training and support worldwide?
Currently we have students and coaches in over 27 countries worldwide and work with many licensed partners and distributors in countries such as Poland, Romania and Turkey.
We would love to hear from you if you wish to find out more about our Licensed Partner opportunities, but if you feel that this isnt really for you but would like to work with us in some other way we would urge you to contact us. If you are serious about being considered to be a distributor or strategic partner with Noble Manhattan then please complete our online application forms by clicking on the relevant buttons
We frequently have positions available and always encourage new, innovative ideas and ways in which we can improve and expand our business whilst working with like-minded people. From the college of english language.
However if you would simply like one of our international licensing team to contact so that you can discuss things in more depth then perhaps you could be kind enough to please complete the short enquiry form.
- Go through in detail the information contained on this Noble Partner’s website
- Fill out the appropriate online application form
- Have an initial Skype interview our “International Head of Development” we then send you a NDA (nondisclosure agreement) which you sign and return
- Pay the initial application processing fee of £200 plus VAT for Master Distributors and Licensed Distributors only
- We send you a copy of our contract for you to review and show to your solicitor and come back with any questions.
- We shall give you then a copy of projected income figures that a partner can expect to earn (based on Poland, Turkey etc)
- You submit a business plan to Noble Manhattan (using our blank template that we will send you)
- A second Skype interview with “International Head of Development” and our Head of Legal and Finance
- Final interview and meeting face to face with NM’s CEO (this could involve travelling)
Overview of Partnering Options